Company Information

Visit the official webpage of Pink Coast Designs

Send me an email ::: pinkcoastdesigns@gmail.com

YouTube Site Coming Soon

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Photos

Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest so far ^_^

Several people are also listing the "Love & Courage" necklace as their favorite, so I took some new photos of it... website is updated and here is the new image!
Forgive the indoor lighting, it's not great this time of day... Siam heart Swarovski crystal is paired with a hanging star bead pendant ~ they go so well together :)

Thanks everyone~

4 comments:

  1. prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! hmmmz... would the heart look good if it has the leaf thing on it? lol... I don't know if you know what I mean -____-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the bail? It just might :) why dont you send me an email and I can reply with more pictures~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You should enter my contest :)

    ReplyDelete